2008.. Really?! Already?! I am told that the older you get, the faster time flies by. If that is the case, I am in big trouble, I can't keep up now!
I hope every one's holiday was as wonderful as ours was. I plan to post pictures from Christmas, but there are so many, it's hard to choose... they are coming though, so stay tuned... Santa was good to us this year, he brought us a Nintendo Wii. We are completely addicted, it is so much fun. Jim and I even let Hanna play from time to time... :) Tommy has to sit and watch for now, which, trust me, is highly entertaining, but I'm sure he will get into the action as soon as he can.
Other than that, we are just trying to get back into a normal routine. The kids are doing great. Hanna was anxious to go back to school today, and Tommy, who will be 4 months old next week, is growing like a weed and talking (I mean yelling) all the time. I'm sure it makes the people at restaurants, the grocery store, church, etc. a little crazy, but apparently he has something to say, and everyone is going to know it. I remember when Hanna was little, if someone did not speak or at least smile at her, no matter where we were, she would yell "HEY!" until she got their attention, and then smile and say "hi" in her sweetest voice. I guess it was a little much to expect that I would have quiet children, even just one. (poor Jim)
Monday, January 7, 2008
Happy 2008
Posted by
Throwin' Fitz
at
3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
upload your photos to slide.com or rockyou.com and then you don't really have to pick and choose...you can put a bunch on one slide!!!
Glad y'all are doing so well!!
Post a Comment